Independent Study Courses on the BEESS PD Portal to Meet the ESE Requirement
Click the picture link below to access the sign-in page for the BEESS Portal Independent Courses.
New to the BEESS Portal? Click the link below, then click the link to register. Complete the demographic information screens, and select your own username and password. Usernames are email addresses, and passwords are what you choose. Please make a note of them; in the event you forget your password, there is a "forgot password" option provided on the sign-in page.
BEESS PDA PORTAL INDEPENDENT STUDY COURSES ELIGIBLE FOR USE TOWARD THE ESE RECERTIFICATION REQUIREMENT
The BEESS PDA portal houses both FDLRS’ and other independent study courses approved by the Florida Department of Education and available to any Florida-certified educator. Courses that WILL* count in Escambia, Okaloosa and Santa Rosa counties toward the certificate renewal requirement for 20 ESE inservice points in every renewal cycle include:
- DeafEd Express (6 points)
- Effective Teaching Practices for Students with Disabilities (20 points)
- Inclusive Practices for the Developmentally Appropriate Pre-K Classroom (10 points)
- Language Reading Connection for Deaf/Hard of Hearing (10 points)
- Leadership for Inclusion of Students with Disabilities (20 points)
- Math Difficulties, Disabilities, and Dyslexia (7 points)
- Positive Behavioral Intervention Support (20 points)
- Reading Difficulties, Disabilities, and Dyslexia-Revised (20 points)
- Student Services for Inclusive Schools (20 points)
- Teaching Students with Disabilities (20 points)
- Teaching Students with Disabilities in the Fine Arts (20 points)
- Teaching Students with Disabilities for Physical Education (20 points)
- Universal Design for Learning K-12 Lesson Plans (5 points)
*Current as of 9-22-2021.