Special Ed Connection
Do you have a child with a disability of school age in Florida?
Learn where to find resources to help your child benefit from special education services at the Special Ed Connection®
These resources include:
- A better understanding of special education topics.
- A way to be more actively involved in meeting the special education needs of your student.
- Smart Starts, a quick way to gain a better understanding of almost 450 special education topics, federal regulations, case law, assistive technology, and how the special education law applies to your family member.
- Special Ed Online Dictionary, which contains straightforward, easily understood definitions of more than 1,400 widely used terms.
- News and Updates, which can help you stay current on the latest news and developments in the special education community.
- Special Ed Round-Ups, an easy way to quickly access the latest news on hundreds of special education issues from autism to bullying to post-secondary transition and more.