Partners & Resources
Click the link above, or the map of Florida, to access contact information for:
- Bureau of Exceptional Student Education (BESE) Statewide ESE Contacts (District ESE Directors)
- BESE Staff Contacts at the Florida Department of Education
- Bureau of Student Support Services (BoSSS) Staff Contacts at the Florida Department of Education
- The Florida Public School Superintendents List
- BESE Discretionary Project Contacts (this booklet also contains descriptions of all Florida discretionary projects)
The Resource Guide to Special Services is formatted with electronic navigation and live links. All links will transport to the associated resource. A link to return to the Table of Contents can be found under all section headings. The appended listing of state and national agencies also contains website links. To access this resource, please click the photo below.
Printed copies may be obtained upon request, (850) 469-5422, or 1-888-445-9662. The guide is updated quarterly. Any agency wishing to be included in the guide, or any agency requesting an edit of material included, should send a request to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax information to Resource Guide to Special Services at (850) 469-5574.
No endorsement for any agency or service included in the guide is implied. Persons using the guide do so under the clear expectation that they perform due diligence when considering a resource associated with diagnosis, treatment, or the provision of any service.