Click the "Refer My Child" button to the right to complete an online referral. This link is a "one-stop-shop" for referrals from any source...families, physicians, daycare centers, therapists, community agencies, etc.
Alternately, a printable referral form link is also available.
Are you concerned about a child who may need special education services?
- You may complete and return one of the forms above [either the online form OR the printable referral form] to be contacted for a screening appointment.
- For additional questions please call (850) 469-5423 or 1-888-445-9662.
- Contacts to discuss needs and schedule a screening appointment are generally made within three business days.
- Free developmental, speech, language, hearing, and vision screenings are provided for children, ages 3-21, who are NOT currently enrolled in public school.
- Child Find screenings are done in Pensacola, Milton, Navarre, Fort Walton Beach and Crestview, FL.
- For students already enrolled in public school, please contact the Guidance Counselor at the child's school for assistance.
- For children ages birth to 36 months, please contact the Early Steps Intervention Program. Early Steps at Sacred Heart serves Escambia, Okaloosa, Santa Rosa, and Walton counties.