Are you concerned about a child who may need special education services?
- Call (850) 469-5423 or 1-888-445-9662 to schedule a screening appointment.
- You may also complete and return one of the forms below (online form OR printable referral form) to be contacted for a screening appointment.
- Free developmental, speech, language, hearing, and vision screenings are provided for children, ages 3-21, who are NOT currently enrolled in public school.
- Child Find screenings are done in Pensacola, Milton, Navarre, Fort Walton Beach and Crestview, FL.
- For students already enrolled in public school, please contact the Guidance Counselor at the child's school for assistance.
- For children ages birth to 36 months, please contact the Early Steps Intervention Program. Early Steps at Sacred Heart serves Escambia, Okaloosa, Santa Rosa, and Walton counties.
*For security reasons, this form cannot be returned directly online or via email. Please return it to the FDLRS/Emerald Coast office by:
faxing to (850) 469-5574
mailing to FDLRS Emerald Coast, 30 E. Texar Drive, Pensacola, FL 32503