- BESE--A new name at FDOE!
- Calendar: Subscribe to the RSS feed to receive instant calendar updates on your device!
- ESE (20-point) and Reading (40-point) Certificate Renewal Requirements
- Free Access to Online Digital Library for ALL Florida Students!
- October is Disability Awareness Month!
- Parents: Free Subscription to LRP Special Ed Connection!
- Parent Help Desk
- Production Lab Support
- Social Media Presence
- Virtual Instruction
How Can We Help?
Needs assessment information is continuously gathered.
District and private school personnel may articulate data-driven needs aligned to the State Performance Plan at https://forms.gle/CgdSGArDGWQwMmFf6.
Parents and community members may share needs at (website to come shortly, please check back!), or call 1-850-469-5423 or 1-888-445-9662.
The Florida Diagnostic & Learning Resources System (FDLRS) provides diagnostic, instructional, and technology support services to district exceptional education programs and families of students with disabilities. Service centers include Associate Centers that directly serve school districts in the areas of Child Find, Parent Services, Human Resource Development (HRD), and Technology. In addition, the FDLRS Network also includes Multi-disciplinary Centers which focus on in-depth evaluations, and several statewide projects offering specialized services.